Saturday, May 30, 2009

For Mama

So it is now noon in Chelsea. The streets are starting to get rowdy for the FA Championship match between the hometown Chelsea Blues and Everton. Sadly, I have an 800 word paper to write so if I don't finish in the next 3 hours I might miss it. Last night I went to the Ireland/Nigeria friendly match at Fulham Football Club Stadium. Match was great, teams weren't all that sharp but still some great action. Game ended in a 1-1 draw...boooo ties suck. 

This is my last full real day in London. I leave for Scotland tomorrow for a week of touring the Highlands. No computer which means no blog posts but I should have plenty of stories when I get back. I have absolutely fallen in love with London. The people are nice, although I must say not the most upbeat people I have ever seen. But the city itself is just to awesome to let anything else bother you. Take the 5 biggest cities in America and combine them into one monster city and you have London, and of course make the drinking age 18 (figured I'd throw that in for Lindsay since I'm an alchy). 

So I am going to get back to writing. New blog should be up by 10 p.m. London time. See everyone in a little more than a week.

1 comment:

  1. haha thanks for the comment babe. cant wait to see you in a week :)

    ReplyDelete